Do you have questions? We have answers!
How do I browse open positions at Venable?
How do I apply for positions with Venable?
To apply for positions at Venable, please visit our careers page at www.venable.com, or click here! Once you have chosen to apply for a particular position, you will be prompted to enter your contact information and upload a resume (required), a cover letter (optional), and salary requirements. Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Those applicants requiring accommodation related to the application and/or review process should notify a Venable representative. Please send an email to:
What should I expect after applying for an opening at Venable?
Once you have applied for a position with Venable, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Our recruiting team will carefully review your resume, and if your qualifications match our needs, a member of the recruiting team will contact you regarding next steps.
What is Venable's approach to diversity?
Venable is committed to ensuring that our workforce reflects America's diverse population. We know that such diversity will enrich us with the talent, energy, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our goals. Venable strongly believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people based on merit and commitment to the principles of diversity. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation, political affiliations, citizenship, pregnancy, caregiver status, protected veteran status, union affiliation, perceived disability, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other category protected under applicable laws.
What benefits does Venable offer?
To view a summary of our benefits please click here.
Does Venable have an office near me?
Venable LLP is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in California, Delaware, Maryland, New York, and Virginia.
- New York – Our New York Office is located amid the hustle and bustle of Midtown at Rockefeller Plaza.
- Los Angeles – The Los Angeles office, our first office in California, is located in the heart of Century City.
- San Francisco – Our second office on the West Coast is located in the Financial District of downtown San Francisco.
- Washington, DC – The firm headquarters is located in the vibrant Penn Quarter area of "Old Downtown" Washington, DC. We are pleased to announce that the DC office will be moving to a brand new space in NOMA in 2017!
- Baltimore – The Venable LLP founding office is located in the central downtown Inner Harbor area of Baltimore, MD.
- Towson – This charming office is located in the heart of downtown Towson, MD, in the northern suburbs of Baltimore.
- Rockville – The Rockville, MD office is located in the beautiful suburbs of Washington, DC and is central to Montgomery County's commercial and technology corridor.
- Tysons Corner – At the hub of Tysons Corner, our Virginia office is located in the NOVA area of the Washington DC Metro region.
- Wilmington – Our Delaware office is located in the center of Wilmington's Business district.
What if I am interested in a Paralegal position at Venable?
I do not see any ideal opportunities, but I’m still interested. What should I do?
We encourage all interested individuals to keep a close eye out for new openings that appear on our website. Our careers page is updated daily and is the best resource for candidates that are interested in pursuing opportunities with Venable, both now and in the future.