Ian Volner is speaking on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 at the 22nd National Advanced Forum on Advertising Law at the New York Marriott East Side Hotel, NY. Mr. Volner will sit on a panel entitled "Responding to Government Investigations and Enforcement Actions," scheduled for 3:45 p.m.
The topic of the panel discussion will touch on how to:
- Keep regulators at bay
- Recognize the types of activities that will trigger an investigation so they can be avoided
- Identify the purpose and meaning of FTC letters and requests
- Interact with government enforcers
- Master the challenges of parallel proceedings
- Understand the implications of case outcomes and venues