Entrepreneurial companies face special legal needs, which grow quickly. This webinar will explain how to work with outside counsel to get the most value from the relationship. The panelists, seasoned in-house and law firm attorneys, will address the key concerns:
- What are the roles of outside counsel and internal management?
- What should you look for in outside counsel?
- How do you find the right legal counsel for your company?
- What are the most common major misconceptions that clients have about law firm engagements?
- How much should early stage companies budget for the legal work necessary to lay the foundation for growth?
- What options are there for fee arrangements that fit the cash flow constraints of early stage companies, beyond the billable hour?
- What are some successful ways to deal with client problems with cash flow and payment? How does the scope of legal work change with the life cycle of a technology company?
- Ultimately, how can you extract the most value from lawyers’ work?
Please click here to register.