Admiral Jamie Barnett will present "Creating a Seamless Process for Enabling Merchants to Accept Multiple Tender Types and Technology Platforms, Decrease Transaction Costs and Reduce Their Risk Profile" at the Electronic Transactions Association’s Annual Meeting and Expo in New Orleans, LA on April 30.
The panel will cover topics including:
- Examining emergent solutions that minimize the impact to the merchant at the point-of-sale (POS) and enable acceptance of different device types (i.e., magstripe, EMV, NFC, cash, QR codes);
- Accepting multiple third-party mobile wallet solutions with retailer private label wallet solutions;
- Driving seamless user adoption: weighing the benefits of implementing a POS-recognized solution vs. introducing a new acceptance protocol;
- Understanding how to merge multiple payment options;
- Enabling consumers to conduct P2P transactions using different wallet solutions; and
- Funding considerations.
For information and registration, please click here.