Update: This event has already occurred. Please click here for a recording of the program.
The Consumer Response Unit of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) receives, processes, and reviews consumer complaints. The CFPB then lists these complaints in a searchable database. The CFPB also reviews consumer complaints separately and uses them in connection with its supervisory and enforcement functions. Please join Venable LLP and Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP for this informative webinar discussing the CFPB’s processing and use of consumer complaints.
Topics will include:
- Discussion about the Consumer Complaints database;
- Description of the consumer complaint process, including how complaints get submitted, and reviewed;
- How the CFPB uses complaints, especially in the Supervision and Enforcement context;
- Observations about the publicly available portion of the Consumer Complaint Database; and
- Discussion about best practices for maintaining a complaint management process.
Allyson B. Baker, Esq., Partner, Venable LLP
Dennis Kiefer, Director, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
To register, click here.