Two Embarcadero Center, 11th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
Navigating online advertising and privacy rules across e-commerce technologies can be daunting. Knowing and understanding the legal and regulatory rules are key to a successful presence online. Join us as we discuss the ins and outs of advertising and privacy in the internet age and offer some practical guidance specific to online commerce. This program is being co-sponsored by the San Francisco Bay Area ACC Chapter and the American Bar Association's Section of Antitrust Law, including its Member & Diversity and Consumer Protection Committees.
Panelists will discuss topics such as:
- The Intersection of fair lending laws & "big data"
- Behavioral advertising, retargeting and associated privacy issues
- Updated dot com disclosures and sponsored social media endorsements
- Truth in advertising for mobile apps and the scale and shape of the mobile app economy
- Advertising changes from desktop to mobile
- US consumers and a "Right to Accuracy"
Kimberly Culp, Venable LLP
Evan Rose, Federal Trade Commission
Ward Hanson, Stanford University
Manny Alvarez, Affirm, Inc.
Stu Eaton, Electronic Arts Inc.
Click here for more information and to register.