Allyson B. Baker will present “Shielding Your Servicing: Guarding Against Regulatory Action” for Inside Mortgage Finance on Tuesday, November 18, 2014.
Learn more about how the CFPB and other regulators are pursuing perceived servicing violations and how you can minimize your chances of being the next company facing a settlement. Among the topics we’ll cover during the 90-minute webinar are:
- What tools, besides the 2014 servicing rules, can the CFPB use as part of an enforcement action?
- Can you protect yourself from the CFPB’s retrospective scrutiny?
- How big a threat do state regulators pose to mortgage servicers?
- What should you be doing to doublecheck that your existing systems and practices are in compliance?
- What additional steps do you need to take to also stay clear of the Federal Trade Commission and state regulators?
- Which parts of the servicing business should you avoid in order to lessen your oversight risk?
For more information and to register, please visit the Inside Mortgage Finance website.