This panel will discuss the nuts and bolts of the CFPB's proposed rule on prepaid products, focusing on:
- Previous lack of industry wide standard on prepaid card fee disclosures
- Two required forms: long and short
- What key information needs to be highlighted?
- Reactions to proposed model disclosures
- Publicly available card agreements
- Agreements posted on a public bureau maintained website
- Potential issues arising from the new disclosure requirements
- What steps are program managers and issuers taking, or planning on taking, in order to ensure compliance with the new requirements?
Allyson B. Baker, Partner, Venable LLP
For more information, please visit the American Conference Institute website.