New York, NY
To best position oneself as an industry leader, women in particular need to have the competitive edge by having the big picture view of the most pressing legal developments currently facing financial services companies. In this session, leading attorneys will give you a rundown on the latest trends affecting the future of financial services industry law.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Updates on Dodd Frank implementation and regulations
- Cyber security and data protection
- Risks versus rewards with virtual currency
- Too big to fail? Doing Business Post-Volcker Rule
- Consumer finance class actions: what kinds of claims are being brought successfully?
- Consumer protection updates
- Anti-money laundering
Allyson B. Baker, Venable LLP
Please visit the American Conference Institute website for more information.