New York, New York
Allyson B. Baker will present "Mobile Payments and Other Emerging Payments in the Cross-Border and Global Payments Space" at ACI's Advanced Legal, Regulatory and Compliance Forum on Cross-Border & Global Payments and Technologies in New York, NY on November 20, 2015. Topics she will cover include:
- New and emerging technologies and business models – How are these changing the payments landscape?
- How consumers view new market entrants in terms of convenience of making payments
- How new market entrants are judged by the traditional banking industry
- Person-to-person payments using mobile phones
- Encouraging customers to use mobile phones to make payments – Customer incentives (e.g. loyalty cards) – Integrating loyalty functions into the mobile wallet
- Payments and merchant payment processing with mobile phones – What are the obligations of the provider with respect to the consumer? – OFAC requirements – KYC requirements
- Ensuring that consumers receive the necessary disclosures
- Assessing the international component of the mobile payments market and how it differs from the North American market
Please visit the Advanced Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Cross-Border & Global Payments and Technologies webpage for more information.