- Final amendments to RESPA servicing provisions as related to:
- Forced place insurance notices
- Policies and procedures
- Early intervention
- Loss mitigation requirements
- Final amendments to TILA servicing provisions as related to periodic statement requirements
- Assessing the implementation challenges associated with these new rules; pitfalls to avoid and best practices
- What claims trends are being seen with regard to Regs X and Z? What are these claims alleging? What are the succeeding theories of liability and succeeding defenses?
- What claims are we expecting to see on the horizon that haven’t been seen yet?
- TILA rescission post-Jesinoski – what have subsequent cases been saying about how rescission operates in practice after notice of rescission is provided?.
R. Andy Arculin, Counsel, Venable LLP
Lydia A. Morley, Vice President | Assistant General Counsel, US Bank