Allyson Baker will present "A Tactical Tool-Kit for Managing Government Investigations and Examinations " at the ACI National Forum on Consumer Finance Class Actions and Government Enforcement on Tuesday, July 24, 2019.
Join a group of seasoned attorneys for a workshop focused on the very practical yet challenging task of preparing for and managing government examinations, and effectively interacting with state and federal regulators during investigations.
- Practical considerations when preparing for government exams
- Setting and achieving investigation goals from the perspective of companies and their counsel
- Navigating all stages of government investigations including the evidence gathering stage and witness interviews
- Identifying common pitfalls during exams and employing strategies for avoiding them
- Coordinating your compliance team and identifying who will take part in the investigation
- Practical guidance on how to secure confidentiality agreements from regulators, and how to protect confidentiality in litigation with regulators