False Advertising/Class Actions:
- Defending pet food manufacturer against nationwide class action relating to alleged false and misleading labeling regarding the products' contents.
- Defending software development kit developer against alleged data privacy class action.
- Defending manufacturer of fruit snacks against California and New York consumer class action relating to the representation "made with real fruit."
- Defending pet store against California consumer protection and unfair competition class action.
- Defended nutritional supplement company against California consumer class action regarding the labeling of the amount of omega-3 in a serving size of a nutritional supplement.
- Defended coffee manufacturer against New Jersey and Florida consumer class action regarding labeling of artificial ingredients.
- Defended food product manufacturer against California consumer class action relating to "imitation" meat.
- Defended nutritional supplement distributor against federal Lanham Act and California state unfair competition claims relating to generally recognized as safe (GRAS) claims.
- Defended homeopathic manufacturer against numerous state and federal class actions relating to false advertising and consumer production law.
- Represented medical device company against California class claims of false advertising and consumer protection law.
- Represented paint producer against national class claims of false advertising and consumer protection law.
Product Safety/Toxic Tort:
- Defending pharmaceutical company against numerous product liability claims around the country.
- Defended generic drug manufacturer against strict and negligent product liability claims.
- Defended oil drilling rig manufacturer against complex toxic tort/chemical exposure claims.
- Represented numerous retailers, distributors, and manufacturers against allegations of violations of Proposition 65.
- Representing audio/visual Equipment Company in breach of contract claim against the manufacturer of certain products.
- Represented entertainer in breach of contract against national alcoholic beverage company in California state court.
- Represented private equity company in breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty action against former officers of a portfolio company.
- Defending private equity company against claims for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and fraud brought by former CEO of an entertainment company.
- Representing national retailer against Cal/OSHA claims.
- Represented national cable provider against alleged harassment and discrimination matter resulting in obtaining summary judgment against all causes of action.
- Represented media group against California class actions relating to alleged employee misclassification.
- Representing trustee in litigation regarding the division of responsibilities in managing trust-owned assets.
- Represented the beneficiary of a trust in obtaining a distribution being improperly withheld.
- Represented major oil company in claims for response costs and natural resource damages at several Superfund sites.
- Advised various consumer product companies on advertising compliance issues.
- Advised California grocery chain on compliance with California pricing notice requirements.
- Advised national retailer regarding GRAS status of food products and cooking utensils.
- Advised retailers, distributors, and manufacturers in product safety compliance, including compliance with the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Advised retailers, distributors, and manufacturers in Proposition 65 compliance.