Washington, DC (September 18, 2017) – Venable was recognized for Private Wealth Law in Southern California in the 2017 Chambers High Net Worth (HNW) Guide. In addition, six attorneys were recognized in the Private Wealth Law sector. The HNW guide covers the private wealth market in key jurisdictions around the world and features the world’s leading high-net-worth advisers.
The firm received the following ranking: Southern California, Private Wealth Law (Band 3)
The following attorneys recognized included:
- Meredith R. Bushnell – Northern California, Private Wealth Law (Band 3)
- Jeffrey K. Gonya – Maryland, Private Wealth Law (Band 1)
- Jonathan C. Lurie – Southern California, Private Wealth Law (Band 1); USA, Private Wealth: Western Region (Band 1)
- Michele M. Mulrooney – Southern California, Private Wealth Law (Band 2)
- A. Christopher Sega – District of Columbia, Private Wealth Law (Band 3)
- Douglas L. Siegler – District of Columbia, Private Wealth Law (Band 2); USA, Private Wealth: Eastern Region (Band 2)
Venable LLP is an American Lawyer Global 100 law firm headquartered in Washington, DC that serves as primary counsel to a worldwide clientele of large and mid-sized organizations, nonprofits, and high-net-worth entrepreneurs and individuals. With over 600 attorneys across the country, including California, Delaware, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and Washington, DC, the firm strategically advances its clients' business objectives in the U.S. and around the globe. Venable advises clients on a broad range of business and regulatory law, legislative affairs, complex litigation, and the full range of intellectual property disciplines. For more information, please visit www.Venable.com.