Is your organization effectively managing costs and risks associated with the creation and maintenance of records and electronic information?
Is your organization prepared for government audits, forensic review of IT systems and e-discovery under the new federal rules?
Will current policies stand the test of a comprehensive review, a governmental audit or a class action lawsuit?
Join us for a complimentary breakfast briefing concerning effective records management that will:
- Lower costs of records storage
- Assure continuity & function in a disaster
- Protect against privacy violations & limit risks
- Avoid fines & penalties in audits
- Permit cost-efficient discovery in litigations; and
- Prevent fines & sanctions in litigation and governmental reviews (i.e., sec, justice, etc)
An audio conference component (including an ability to email in questions during the program) will be available for those who cannot attend in person.