Venable is hosting a complimentary breakfast briefing.
Date: February 10, 2009
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Registration and breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
1270 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Topics To Be Covered:
- Effectively managing the current business climate from a human resources perspective.
- The costs and risks associated with efforts to slash costs and remain viable.
- Potential claims and union related problems under new laws such as:
- New York State Warn Act,
- The Amendments to the ADA,
- The Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, and
- Employee Free Choice Act.
- Preventative audits and training for your organization.
Michael J. Volpe, Moderator, Partner, Venable LLP
Shaffin A. Datoo, Associate, Venable LLP
Kristine A. Sova, Associate, Venable LLP
Megan H. Mann, Associate, Venable LLP
An audio conference component (including an ability to email in questions during the program) will be available for those who cannot attend in person.