11 Dupont Circle, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Gregory Ossi will present at the April Immigration Community Forum hosted by Maggio & Kattar. During the forum, panelists will discuss E-Verify and "No-Match" Letters from the perspective of immigration law, employment law, and workers' rights. Gregory will present with Ana Avendaño, Director of Immigrant Worker Programs with the AFL-CIO Office of General Counsel.
- Current state of the law
- Pros and cons of using E-Verify
- Use of outside agencies
- Consequences and best practices for dealing with common E-Verify mistakes
- Future of E-Verify
- History behind the “No-Match” rule and current state of enforcement
- Updates, analysis, and predictions regarding the on-going AFL-CIO litigation
- Practical guidance for employers receiving No-Match letters
To register or request more information, please email Meg Hobbins at firstname.lastname@example.org.