- Setting Up and Structuring Hedge Funds
- Tips for managers and investors on risk management
- New regulations in the legislative pipeline and the prospective impact on Emerging Managers, Investors and counterparties
- Marketing Funds
- What are the top fund qualities that investors look for in new and emerging managers?
- How are the managers adapting strategies, fees and counterparty risk in order to survive and even flourish in a tough market?
- Working with Service Providers
- The third party marketer advantage - how to get in front of the right investors
- Which investor groups could an EM realistically target?
- What every 3PM should know about working with emerging managers (and vice versa)
- Do's and Don'ts for Emerging Managers
Rory Cohen, Venable LLP
John Massy, Capital Z Asset Management
Michael Scanlon, HedgeCo.
Stephan Nicoleau, Critical Value Advisors