This webinar provides insight into the evolving policy landscape for renewable energy and the implications of these changes on financing renewable energy projects.
2009 saw the creation of the largest pool of incentives for renewable energy ever. Nopw, In 2010, policymakers will be evaluating not only the future of these incentives programs but, also new regulatory regimes that could drastically alter the economic balance for energy development.
- How effective tax credits, grants and loan guarantees have been in driving renewable energy development
- Likely changes in the scope and nature of incentives and the impact of those changes on the financing landscape
- The effects of State Renewable Portfolio Standards and the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative on financing
- The possible impacts of national regimes on financing
- Understand how the transition from an incentive-focused policy platform to a regulatory one will most likely unfold
- Gather opinions from subject matter experts on how to best navigate the transition
For more information and to register, please visit SNL Center for Financial Education.