This highly insightful and fact-filled seminar with Paul Debolt will discuss the current and proposed new ethics, disclosure, and compliance program requirements of the U.S. Federal government. The speakers will address many of the commonly asked questions and challenges facing government prime contractors and subcontractors. Plus, the speakers will share many proven best practices for developing and implementing successful comprehensive contractor compliance programs.
Participants shall learn answers to the following inquiries:
- When do the U.S. Government ethics requirements apply and to whom?
- How do you promote ethical conduct as a government prime contractor?
- What are the U.S. Government mandatory disclosure requirements for government contractors?
- What is timely disclosure?
- How does a government contractor or subcontractor create an effective internal control system to ensure full compliance?
- What are the specific compliance requirements and responsibilities typically affecting government contractors?
- What is the new DOD Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) proposed rule for contractor business systems?
- What are the current and proposed new penalties for non-compliance?
Please click here for registration information.