The Form 990 has been in place for a little over a year. But are you filing it correctly? Make sure you have the policies in place to keep your organization in compliance - or risk financial and civil penalties from the IRS.
Knowing what changes to make, however, isn't simple: IRS definitions aren't always clear and the final instructions on some of the 16 schedules are far from self-explanatory. Schedule VI, for example, is charged with complex issues surrounding policy choices about activities and how to report them.
Who Will Benefit
This audioconference offers essential guidance for the entire association, including:
- CFOs and other executives involved in finances
- CEOs and Executive Directors
- Office Managers
- Board Members
- Accountants hired by associations and not-for-profits
- Government Affairs and Public Affairs Staff
- Association General or Legal Counsel
- Compliance Officers
Visit AssociationExecs.com to register.