In this telephone seminar, Jeanne Newlon explored the issues of state taxation of trusts. Ms. Newlon's practice involves advising individuals of significant means on estate and gift planning issues, including business succession, charitable planning, and planning with life insurance.
- Overview of the Federal Income Taxation of Complex Trusts
- State Income Taxation of Trusts – In General
- What can you do now?
- Changing the Situs of the Trust
- Modification of the Trust
- Working with Testamentary Trusts
- Taxation of Trusts in California, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New York, Virginia