From bundling regulations (which recently tripped up several PACs), to gifts, events and communications, this program will cover how to avoid pitfalls in registering and filing the LD-1 form, as well as what information to provide on the quarterly LD-2 and semiannual LD-203 reports. Attendees will also learn how FARA regulations apply to lobbying on behalf of foreign government and political entities.
Guidance on how to:
- Comply with reporting and documentation for LDA and FARA filings
- Handle special situations, including when communications are exempt; how the House and Senate differ on gifts, events, and receptions; when honorary payments need to be reported; and when organizations are required to file FARA reports with the DOJ
- Avoid House Clerk and Senate Secretary correction letters
- Apply today's best "audit-proof" strategies in your dealings with legislative and executive branch government staff
- Prepare your staff - and documentation systems -- for a GAO audit
- Adjust policies and practices for recent regulations - including how new bundling regulations affect PACs and lobbyists
Registration is available on the ALL website.