Federal contracting dollars have been plentiful during the current economic downturn, but all good things come to an end. Using your leverage now will allow you to sustain and grow in the leaner times ahead. Whether your current contracts were the result of deliberate efforts or accidental circumstances, only intentional actions will ensure your future success. If you are new to the federal marketplace, an experienced player trying to diversify, or struggling to achieve a growth milestone, this program will help you design your own federal roadmap.
Aronson & Company, Information Experts, Venable and distinguished guest panelists will host an informative breakfast briefing on July 14th where the panelists will provide the “coordinates” for building your roadmap to future success.
Topics will include:
- Navigating the procurement process efficiently
- Building relationships that strengthen your position
- Protecting your interests when you are a subcontractor, core team mate, or joint venture partner
- Expanding your opportunity toolkit with Fedmine
- Building the infrastructure necessary to support your growth
- Greg Rothwell, Founder and President of the Evermay Consulting Group, retired Chief Procurement Officer of the Department of Homeland Security and the Internal Revenue Service’s first Assistant Commissioner for Procurement
- Paul Debolt, Partner, Venable LLP and former Captain, US Army JAGC.
- Marissa Levin, Founder and CEO of Information Experts
- Hope Lane, Lead Officer of Aronson & Company’s Government Contract Consulting Group
Breakfast/Registration: 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
Program: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Registration is available on the Aronson & Company website.