This event has already occurred. An audio recording of the webinar is available here.
For HR professionals, CFOs and the in-house counsel who support them, September doesn't mean going back to school; it means open enrollment season for health plans!
This summer, we've been deluged with a flood of new regulations implementing health reform. In light of these new rules, join us for Part 2 of our continuing webcast series on how health reform will affect the design of your health plan. Learn what planning opportunities—and challenges—are created by these new rules, and find out what steps you need to take in order to ensure a successful open enrollment season. Topics to be discussed include:
- Whether your plans can or should be "grandfathered" from health reform changes—and what factors you should consider in making that decision
- Key coverage rules, including coverage of adult children and limitations on pre-existing condition exclusions
- Key benefit rules, including limits on annual and lifetime maximums, and preventive care rules
- Important changes in how benefit claims and appeals must be processed
- Other important developments affecting plan design for 2011, such as the mental health parity rules
- New notice rules and enrollment rights affecting open season planning
Featured Venable Speakers:
The program will run 12:30 - 2:00 pm EST (9:30-11:00 am PST).
Please RSVP by September 14 to Amanda Sample at 410.244.7856 or amsample@Venable.com.