Update: This event has already occurred. Click here for an audio recording of the webinar.
If you're involved in the political process, you don't want to make any missteps when it comes to what you do and how you do it. Accomplish your goals by knowing the rules and thereby avoiding legal trouble or bad press.
Ron Jacobs, Partner, and Alexandra Megaris, Associate, in Venable's Political Law practice will provide a valuable refresher course on lobbying disclosure rules, rules regarding gifts to political figures, and an overview of the latest campaign finance rules.
- Who needs to be listed as a lobbyist
- Filing the LD-203
- Tracking the amount spent on lobbying activities (or under the tax code)
- Considerations for state registration and reporting
- Some common exemptions under the federal rules
- Compliance program
- State issues
- Independent expenditures: what's the latest
- Fine tune your PAC
Please RSVP to Amanda Sample at asample@Venable.com to receive instructions for joining the webinar.