Years are spent building a successful business. That success has been driven by long days and late nights working, but none of it has come easy. Is now the right time to think about selling? What can be done today to prepare for the right time? Is this the dawn of an era of opportunity for middle-market businesses? These are the questions that face every business owner and that will be addressed by leading middle-market M&A professionals. With insights from people who spend their professional lives advising business owners about how to prepare for and execute smoothly a sale of their most precious asset, this is an event not to miss.
7:30 - 8:00 a.m. (EDT)
Registration, Breakfast and Meet & Greet
8:00 - 10:30 a.m. (EDT)
Charles J. Morton, Jr., Partner, Venable LLP
Module 1: Market Overview
Featuring a panel of investment bankers, including:
- Larry A. Davis, Partner, Aronson Capital Partners
- Stephen W. Guy, Managing Director, KPMG Corporate Finance
- Annemarie T. Schovee, Managing Director, M&T Bank Corp.
Paul T. Kaplun, Partner, Venable LLP
Module 2: Pre-Sale Planning
Featuring a panel of estate planning and wealth advisors including:
- Mariam Kamshad, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Tanya Rosenbaum, Senior Manager, The Reznick Group
- A. Christopher Sega, Partner, Venable LLP
Brian S. Masterson, Partner, Venable LLP
Module 3: Incentivizing Employees Before the Sale Cycle
Featuring a panel of business owners who have recently gone through the sale process, including:
- Daniel A. Throop, Co-Founder, 3Di Technologies
- William M. Oakerson, CEO, Boat Owners Association of the U.S.
- Laurens "Mac" MacLure, Jr., President/CEO, RWD Technologies
James P. Dvorak, Partner, Venable LLP
Please click here to register for this event.