A strong social media policy frees you to experiment with using Facebook, Twitter, blogs and other social media forums to gain more influence - faster and at less cost. This 90-minute audioconference not only helps you build your "best-fit" policy, but also helps you master the legal dos and don'ts emerging in this complex arena.
Step by step, you'll gain ready-to-use guidance for creating and enforcing a social media policy that navigates the fine-line legal developments shaping employers' and employees' rights and responsibilities of Internet use. Plus, you'll benefit from practical tips on using social media to achieve highly cost-effective outreach, marketing and PR. The Q&A session at the end also gives you the chance to ask about specific social media challenges you're facing.
Venable partner Lesley Pate Marlin will provide valuable guidance on managing social media in terms of compliance and competitive advantage, including:
- How to tailor fit a unique social media policy for your organization
- What regulations currently apply to employers and employees
- How new legal developments are likely to affect policy enforcement
- The best way to create a communications plan that targets social media to the size and aim of your organization
- Specific examples of how to approach the issue of regulating employees' personal social media profiles as they relate to mentions of your organization and its content
- How associations are measuring the ROI of social media
- How to prepare an effective crisis management plan that can minimize losses in the event of a misstep or other unforeseen setback
Registration and more information is available on the Association TRENDS website.