The 2012 Federal elections will impact the U.S. economy – and your professional livelihood - for years to come. You owe it to yourself to learn all you can about the issues and forces shaping the Presidential and Congressional races this fall – and what that means to you and your business.
ACG will present a special webinar briefing featuring two prominent Washington insiders. Greg Gill and Rob Smith of Venable LLP will share their insights into how the elections might impact private capital investments, taxation and regulation.
Key Highlights you can expect from this webinar:
- Critical issues driving the election
- Keys to predicting the outcome
- Likely election scenarios
- Insights into how the results will impact private capital investment
- Opportunity to question the experts
Scott Gluck, Of Counsel, Venable LLP
Click here to register.