Venable’s Government Contracts Practice Group welcomes you to its second annual Government Contracts Symposium. This day-long event will include six panel discussions with experienced practitioners in the field, a keynote address, focusing on current developments in various government contract topics, including:
- Changes to the Small Business Rules
- Protecting Against the Government’s Administrative Remedies
- Strategies for Managing & Mitigating Risk in Government Contracts
- Ethics and Compliance in a Heightened Enforcement Environment
- Cyber Pros and Cons for Government Contractors
- Hot Topics in Government Contracts
Join us to get to know your Venable Government Contracts Team as we take an in-depth look at the landscape of federal procurement in 2014. There will be many opportunities for group and one-on-one discussions with Venable’s government contracts attorneys and guest speakers, as well as a networking reception at the close of the program.
This course has been approved for 5.0 credit hours by the Virginia Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Board.
To register, click here.