This event addresses the road ahead for government contractors in 2015.
Some of the issues addressed are:
- What impact will the midterm elections have on government contractors?
- What will procurement budgets look like in 2015 and beyond?
- Which areas present the greatest growth opportunities for government contractors?
- What is the health of the Government Contracts community?
- What are the "hot" regulatory issues for small businesses?
- What legal issues should government contractors be aware of in 2015?
- What are some of the legislative trends that will impact government contractors in 2015?
Robert A. Burton, Partner, Government Contracts Group, Venable LLP
Alan Chvotkin, Executive Vice President and Counsel, Professional Services Council
Paul A. Debolt, Partner and Co-Chair, Government Contracts Group, Venable LLP; Chair, NVTC Tech Law and Procurement Committee
Kenneth Dodds, Director, Office of Policy, Planning & Liaison, Small Business Association
Kevin Plexico, Vice President, Information Solutions, Deltek
7:30 - 8:00 AM - Networking
8:00 - 9:30 AM - Program
For more information, please visit the Northern Virginia Technology Council website.