Update: This event has already occurred. Please click above to view the webinar. To view all of our recorded webinars, please visit our Venable LLP YouTube channel.
Debt financing plays a critical role in the development of private equity-owned companies, particularly in the middle market, and the industry continues to evolve as it relates to new structures and terms. Please join Venable LLP, Churchill Asset Management, SPP Capital Partners and Enhanced Capital for an in-depth and nuanced discussion on the state of financing markets for private equity.
Topics to be covered include:
- Overall market tone, pricing, leverage, terms, volume
- 2014 middle-market changes (GE Antares, unitranche debt activity)
- Competitive landscape for one-stop financings, senior, junior capital
- Impact of banks vs. leveraged lending guidance
- How sponsor activity is affected by valuations, strategic bidders, aggressive processes
- Financing alternatives employed by PE firms
- Outlook for 2016
Michael R. Manley, Partner, Venable LLP
Charles J. Morton, Jr., Partner, Venable LLP
Rafael N. Castro, Senior Principal, Enhanced Capital
Randy Schwimmer, Senior Managing Director, Churchill Asset Management
Stefan Shaffer, Managing Partner, SPP Capital Partners