Please join Dr. James Mulvenon of the Defense Group Inc. and John Banghart of Venable LLP for this event.
Cybersecurity has made its way to into newspaper headlines across the world. Cyber attacks are hands down one of the most important emerging threats against our nation's safety. What can contracting professionals do to mitigate the threat posed by cyber attacks from our nation’s enemies? We take on that question with two leaders in the cybersecurity community.
- What are some key components the federal government needs to have in place to secure a sound cybersecurity infrastructure?
- How can both government and contractor procurement officials better equip themselves for cybersecurity?
- How do counterfeit IT products make our nation's private data vulnerable to hackers, and how can this be addressed through procurement?
- In a post-OPM breach world, should federal procurement officials be worried about being targeted by foreign elements?
- Questions from the audience
- Richard Beutel, Founder of Cyrrus Analytics
- Dr. James Mulvenon, Vice-President of Intelligence and Director of Center for Intelligence Research and Analysis, Defense Group Inc.
- John Banghart, Senior Director for Technology Risk Management of Cybersecurity, Venable LLP
Until March 11: $45 Members | $55 Non-Members
From March 12 to March 16: $50 Members | $60 Non-Members
Note: We regret that we are unable to offer refunds. All registrations are final.