More and more companies are using promotional tools including sweepstakes, skill contests, and hybrid versions thereof: while struggling to keep a pace with the speed of technological change on the new platforms and technologies delivering these programs. The rapidly changing social media including the laws applying to posting and tweeting in "real-time marketing", unexpected developments in mobile marketing and tracking, the growth and importance of regulations on apps and the enormous increase of privacy-related issues raise complex questions and issues all for the practicing bar.
In this program, experienced professionals in the field address the critical issues that arise when offering games and other promotions relevant to today's marketplace. Discussion topics include:
- Governing Sweepstakes, Skill Contests & Other Promotions on the Newest Platforms
- Real Time Marketing & the Increasing Risks of Corporate Communications Tweeting & Posting
- Challenges from Native Advertising/Blurred Content
- Significant Change to the Ad Tech Eco-System Using Privacy by Design & Cross Device Linking to Build Data Collection & Use
- Loyalty Programs & Stored Value Cards
- Gaming, Gambling & Fantasy Sports
- Children's Marketing
- Preventing Digital Infringements
Melissa Steinman, Partner, Venable LLP
For more information, to view the program agenda and complete list of speakers, please click here.