Update: This event has already occurred. Please click above to view the webinar. To view all of our recorded webinars, please visit our Venable LLP YouTube channel.
WAVe proudly brings together industry thought leaders to share practical tips and best practices on what it takes to be an effective panelist or moderator. Topics include:
- What makes a panelist or speaker successful and well received
- How to engage with your audience and stick to your message
- What you can do to control the room and the participants
- Tips to increase your presence and make yourself more memorable
- How moderators can draw the most out of their speakers
- Leveraging technology during presentations
- Handling the unexpected
- How to entertain while you educate (aka how to keep your audience riveted)
This interactive discussion provides attendees with useful tips and strategies suitable for junior- and senior-level executives seeking to strengthen their skill sets.
Aracely Muñoz Petrich, Commissioner, Commission on Latinas in the Legal Profession, Hispanic National Bar Association
Hilary Provinse, Senior Vice President, Customer Engagement, Fannie Mae
Claudia A. Lewis, Esq., Partner and Co-Chair of the Food and Drug Practice, Venable LLP
Kathy T. Barlow, Esq., Senior Vice President, Marsh, Inc. (Insurance)
Amy K. Rotenberg, President, Rotenberg Associates: Strategic Communications & Counsel
Visit The Ultimate Panel event page for more information or to register.