Please join former U.S. Senator Mark Pryor and additional members of Venable's Legislative practice group for a post-election roundup of one of the most far-reaching elections in U.S. history. We will host a live panel program in both our New York and Washington, DC offices.
This interactive and timely discussion of the results of the November election will provide a meaningful assessment of the new administration and how it could affect federal policy for the 115th Congress. With our large legislative group consisting of former politicians and regulatory officials, Venable is ideally situated to provide analysis and views on the impact of the election just two days after the polls close.
The discussion will include:
- Presidential Election Results
- Senate and House Races, and key committee leadership
- Analysis of the impact of the election on business
- Predictions of the president-elect’s cabinet appointees and the Supreme Court
- Presidential policy outlook and the impact on federal tax policy and financial services
- Discussion of what is left for Congress to do before 2017?