Update: This event has already occurred. Please click above to view the webinar. To view all of our recorded webinars, please visit the Venable LLP YouTube channel.
The government’s requirement that contractors disclose the potential for certain types of noncompliance can be anxiety provoking. However, a well-understood and -analyzed fact pattern can favorably position the contractor to mitigate potential fallout.
For this webinar, a group of panelists will discuss:
- The requirements of the mandatory disclosure rule,
- Methods and approaches for assessing the facts and circumstances,
- Preparing and submitting a written disclosure,
- Recommendations for liaising with government points of contact,
- Tips for developing and presenting a path to resolution, and
- Best practices for investigating and disclosing potential issues to the government
The insight and guidance from these experienced panelists will certainly prepare contractors should that day come when something goes awry. Don’t wait—be prepared and participate in this informative webinar!
Paul Debolt, Esq., Partner and Co-Chair, Government Contracts Practice, Venable LLP
Dismas Locaria, Esq., Partner, Government Contracts Practice, Venable LLP
Melanie Jones Totman, Esq., Counsel, Government Contracts Practice, Venable LLP
William T. Keevan, CPA, CGMA, Senior Advisor, Chess Consulting
Jesse Watters, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc.
Click here to register for this Mandatory Disclosures webinar.