Danielle Foley presented "Getting a Seat at the Table and What to do Once You've Obtained Your Seat: Tips for Women Lawyers" at PLI's Women Lawyers in Leadership Conference. Presentation topics included:
- How to get appointed as lead counsel
- What Judges look for when deciding leadership
- Should women play the gender card?
- Negotiation tips for women lawyers
- How to be valued once you're serving as lead counsel
- Why do men get many of the prominent roles?
More information about this event can be found here.