On Monday, August 5, Venable counsel Tyler Welti will be a co-instructor for the NEPA Essentials Workshop, hosted by the California Association of Environmental Professionals. The workshop, held in Venable's San Francisco office, is designed to inform consultants, regulators, applicants, and industry professionals on the basics of NEPA practice, as well as emerging trends and issues in practice, policy, and case law.
The curriculum will focus on the following topics:
- NEPAs framework
- Determining NEPA application
- Required scope and content of NEPA documents
- Determining which NEPA pathway to follow
- Common NEPA mistakes and how to avoid them
- Integrating NEPA with other laws
- Recent policy and legal updates
6.5 AICP and 3.0 MCLE credits may be earned for attending this workshop.