Update: This event has already occurred. Please click above to view the webinar. To view all of our recorded webinars, please visit our Venable LLP YouTube channel.
Public sector entities, from state and local agencies to federal departments, have faced unique challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic. From providing critical benefits to protecting our country, these departments and agencies continue to execute on the missions that underpin our public health and safety throughout the abrupt shift to a remote working posture. This change to remote and virtual work environments has driven public sector agencies to move many critical mission functions to cloud networks. Given this shift, agencies must secure their home in a new architecture, and many of them are embracing Zero Trust principles to achieve these new and evolving levels of security.
This webinar will explore the growing role of cloud-based architectures that enable virtual work environments, the Zero Trust principles that can drive security, and the importance of looking beyond current authentication mechanisms as the public sector settles into more remote work environments.
- Welcome from Dean Scontras, Vice President, U.S. Public Sector, Duo Security
- Grant Schneider, Former Federal CISO, Senior Director for Cybersecurity Services, Venable
- Keynote Address, Paul Puckett, Director of Army’s Enterprise Cloud Management Office
- Moderated by Jeremy Grant, Better Identity Coalition, Managing Director of Technology Business Strategy, Venable
- Sean Connelly, DHS, CISA
- Ross Foard, DHS, CISA
- Wendy Nather, Duo Security at Cisco, Head of Advisory CISOs
- Rick Pina, Chief Technology Advisor, Public Sector, World Wide Technology (WWT)