As we previously wrote here, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has approved mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policies in the workplace, subject to a few limited exceptions. But does this mean a mandatory vaccination policy is right for your organization? During this webinar, Venable’s Labor and Employment lawyers will examine the advantages and disadvantages of mandatory vaccination policies in the workplace and other common questions for reopening work sites, such as:
- May an employer ask for proof of vaccination status?
- What if an employee refuses to be vaccinated?
- Must employers still require masks in the workplace?
- How may employers encourage vaccinations without requiring vaccinations?
- What if an organization’s client requires vaccination for entry to the client’s premises?
- What if an employee insists on working remotely?
Jennifer Prozinski, Partner, Venable LLP
Nick Reiter, Partner, Venable LLP
Janice Gregerson, Associate, Venable LLP