Venable partner John Worden will be participating in a roundtable with male law firm leaders who are making significant efforts regarding diversity and inclusion in law firms and the legal system. The roundtable will discuss the issues faced by these groups and the broader community.
Topics will include:
- How law firm owners can support women and minorities in the practice of law
- How to increase the visibility and promotion of existing or new associates and/or partners
- Ways to develop meaningful diversity, equity, and inclusion plans to include more diverse, intersectional hires in the future
- How to build networks outside of the “old boys” club, which often does not involve women and or people of color
- Why there is such diversity now at large law firms in general but so little in the equity partner ranks.
Click here for more information.