Is your organization prepared to respond to a union organizing campaign?
During this program, Venable’s labor & employment attorneys will discuss the recent uptick in union organization efforts and best practices for communicating with employees about the pros and cons of joining a union.
Specific program topics will include:
- Common workplace scenarios that tend to encourage union membership
- What an employer should say and not say to employees about union membership
- How an employer should respond if a union tries to organize employees
- The best practices for minimizing the risk of an unfair labor practice charge during a union organization campaign
- The ins and outs of the unionization process – how does a workforce become unionized?
- New union organization rules under the current administration
Venable's labor & employment attorneys will also answer questions during and at the end of the program. CLE will be provided, subject to all jurisdictional requirements.
Robin Burroughs, Counsel, Venable LLP
Jennifer Prozinski, Partner, Venable LLP
Nicholas Reiter, Partner, Venable LLP
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
12:30 - 1:00 p.m. ET Networking Luncheon
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. ET Program/Webcast
Can't make the live webcast? Register now, and you'll receive the recording and slides following the presentation.