Please join the Cybersecurity Coalition for a discussion on how to prioritize and drive key efforts designed to make Software Bills of Materials (SBOMs) truly useful for both government and industry. The event will include industry and government experts discussing the current state of SBOMs, what risks/issues SBOMs are intended to address, key SBOM use cases, and the readiness of both government and industry to produce, share, consume, process, and leverage SBOMs.
- Opening remarks
- Panel discussion 1: State of SBOMs Today
- Panel of producers and consumers that are actively using SBOMs today to solve specific challenges; sharing what works and what doesn’t.
- Panel discussion 2: Component Vulnerability
- Panel discussion on what the Component Vulnerability use case is and isn’t. How do SBOMs integrate with other methods of dealing with vulnerabilities in software components?
- Panel discussion 3: Procurement Transparency
- Panel discussion on what the Procurement Transparency use case is and isn’t. Examines why procurement transparency is important, what problems it solves, and how SBOMs could help.
- Government Keynote
- Closing remarks