Venable partner Claudia Lewis presented “Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs): Understanding their Unique Role in Food Safety Requirements” at American Conference Institute’s Food Law and Regulation Boot Camp on July 20, 2023.
Topics discussed include:
- Defining cGMPs and the scope of their importance to food commercialization
- Understanding how cGMPs factor into the scope and authority of the FDA
- Changes to food cGMPs under FSMA’s Preventive Controls for Human Food Final Rule
- Deciphering HACCP/ HARPC applicability as per the rule and its relationship with cGMP compliance
- Validation and proofs of preventative controls
- Examining requirements for qualified individuals
For more information, please click here.