Venable Partner Roger Colaizzi will appear as a panelist in this discussion, part of the American Conference Institute's Forum on Litigating and Resolving Advertising Disputes.
The panel will cover the following topics:
- Determining when to pull the plug following lack of success in the initial pleadings
- Ensuring effective coordination of settlement efforts between in-house and outside counsel
- Utilizing emergency defense procedural tactics to facilitate settlement of the case
- Factoring concurrent proceedings into settlement strategies
- Strategies for effectively deterring multi-state AG matters and class actions
- Identifying and negotiating key provisions in settlement agreements