Venable partners Robert Burton, Paul Debolt, Leonard Goodman and Elias Hinckley, along with other industry experts and federal agency representatives, will present a 2-day conference entitled, Coping With Key Changes in Federal Procurement & Project Delivery.
Attendees will participate in a wide-ranging discussion of new public safety and security requirements, contractor disclosure rules, performance-based contracting, measureable contract performance standards and the out-sourcing versus in-sourcing debate.
Sessions will address various topics including:
- The Changing Landscape of Federal Procurement
- Multiple Options for Acquisition and Delivery of Federal Building and Infrastructure Projects
- A/E Procurement Using Brooks Act QBS Procedures in Traditional and Alternative Delivery
- Emerging Forms of Construction Contracting
- Performance-Based Acquisition and Performance Work Statements under FAR 37
- Energy and Environmental Opportunities and Challenges for Public Facility Projects
- The Growing Role of 'Green' Infrastructure in Federal Procurement
- Finding and Tracking Federal Projects
- Emerging Federal Markets and Procurement Trends
Wednesday, September 15th
7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (EST)
Thursday, September 16th
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (EST)