Resolving disputes in an efficient manner requires an appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of mediation, arbitration and litigation. This panel discussion will explore the experiences of a diverse group of companies in resolving disputes. The panel will address the factors that influence whether a dispute is resolved through mediation, arbitration or is litigated. When is one form of dispute resolution preferable over another even if it will not yield greater efficiencies? Are efficiencies really obtainable in the context of dispute resolution?
Bruce R. Parker, Venable LLP, Baltimore, MD
- Richard T. Boyette, Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP, Raleigh, NC
- Timothy J. Gephart, Minnesota Lawyers Mutual, Minneapolis, MN
- David W. Gray, Allegheny Energy, Greensburg, PA
- Kathryn Kyle, Laboratory Corporation of America, Burlington, NC
- Sharon A. Luarde, Electrolux North America, Cleveland, OH
Registration and more information is available on the IADC website.