Update: This event has already occurred. An audio recording of the program is available by clicking here.
Join Venable and Piper Jaffray as we discuss what issues municipal finance investors should be considering including the current state of the market and the potential for municipal insolvencies. How big is the threat?
Topics will include:
- market analysis and key trends;
- legislative insights and the potential Congressional responses;
- Will States be added to list of potential debtors?;
- What to expect in a Chapter 9 bankruptcy case; and
- What investors should consider before, after and during a municipal insolvency.
Breakfast and Networking: 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. (EST)
Program 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (EST)
To RSVP, please contact Patti Reisman at NYEvents@Venable.com or 646.277.8158.