The Promotion Marketing Law Conference celebrates 100 years with a state of the art conference covering the things you need to know to comply with the fast changing world of promotion and advertising laws, regulations and government enforcement policies. Special attention will be devoted to new rules and developments via Federal and state regulation and in marketing law here and abroad, including:
- Behavioral Advertising
- Social Media–Both Policies and User Generated Content
- Developing and Using Location Based Apps
- Green Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Endorsements & Testimonials
- Health Claims-FTC/FDA Children's Advertising/Protecting Children in the Media Landscape
- Sports Marketing/Branded Entertainment/Sponsorships
- Viral and Guerilla Marketing
- The Gaming/Gambling Interface, the 2012 Olympics International and Cross-Border Marketing Ethics
- Class Actions
- All Forms of Intellectual Property
Thomas Cohn will present a roundtable on Affiliate Marketing / Social Media.
Roger Colaizzi will present "Courting Disaster – Mock Trial of Promotional Mishaps with a Federal Judge."
Claudia Lewis-Eng will present a roundtable on "Impact on Food Marketed to Children of the Interagency Working Group Rules."
Melissa Landau Steinman will speak on “Think Before You Speak – Optimizing Corporate Social Media Policies."
Venable is a proud sponsor of the PMA Annual Meeting and is pleased to offer a $100 discount code for Venable clients and friends.
Please enter: vnblelawguest2011 in the discount code section of the online registration. If you wish to register three or more persons, please contact Edward M. Kabak (email@example.com) or by phone at 212.382.0083 for further discounts and assistance.